1. WHAT DO YOU CHARGE?
Our fees start at $75 per dog. This includes a mobile fee. Rates can vary depending on Dog condition, amount of time to groom, behavior, needs, etc.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GROOM A DOG?
It depends on your needs, the behavior and coat condition of your pet. An average bath/dry/brush takes 45 minutes to 1 hour, a pet hair-style takes approximately 1 hour to 1 and a half hours. Breed specific haircuts may take as long as 3 hours.
3. What Happens in a Bath/Potty Area/Pad Session?
-Potty area and paw pads
-Warm Bath with Massage
-External Anal Expression
-Dry and Fluff
-Peppermint Oil for dogs (no oil for cats)
-Bowtie, bow, flower or Bandana
4. What Other Services do you offer?
* Breed Specific Cut
* Flea & Tick Bath (Extra Charge)
*Undercoat Removal - gets that undercoat out for those hot outside dogs!
*FURmination! Help reduce your dogs shedding! I have FURminator shampoos and equipment to help get all that extra hair off your pet! GREAT for this time of year!
*TOTAL Makeover-this is for pets that are severely matted or just need a total makeover!
5. DO YOU HAVE A WEIGHT LIMIT?
We currently do not have a weight limit.
6. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT IN BETWEEN GROOMS?
The optimal interval for the well being of your pet is 4 or 6 weeks. Snazzy does come to a few select homes every 2 weeks to bathe and trim.
7. WHAT IS YOUR SERVICE AREA?
We serve the Brookland and Jonesboro Area. We do go to Trumann and Hoxie for a few Select Clients.
8. DO YOU BILL FOR SERVICES RENDERED?
No. Payment is due at time of service. Cash or check or Card. There is a bounced check charge.
9. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We request 24 hour notice to waive the cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is the full appointment fee for each pet. Exceptions for emergency situations will be made on a case by case basis.
10. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
We are currently booked 4-6 weeks in advance.
11. DO YOU NEED TO HOOK UP TO WATER OR ELECTRICITY?
Yes. I will need to hook into an electrical outlet. I have water on my Bus.
12. DO YOU ALLOW TIPPING?
Tipping is never required, but always appreciated.